Stronger Every Day

I'm Cristina and Welcome to Team Stronger Every Day! Here I talk about my journey getting in shape and being a Beachbody coach. I share meal plans, recipes, health and fitness tips, and more!

22 Minute Hard Corps Weekly Meal Plan

By 6:58 PM , , , , ,

Here is is! Week 1 of 22 Minute Hard Corps is about to begin, and I am so excited! This meal plan was based on the Level 2 Plan. Feel free to modify if you need more or less food.
<br><br>
I rearranged the meal schedule and containers based on what works for me. For example, I like to have my Shakeology for breakfast. I tried to include one protein in each meal/snack to keep myself full. I definitely don't want to get hangry!
<br><br>
There is also a quick overview at the bottom of how many containers I should be having in a day. If you notice, I freestyle on Sundays so this comes in handy. You can also check off how much water you have each day to make sure you are drinking PLENTY!
<br><br>



<br><br>
This meal plan is 100% husband approved. What are you doing to prepare for 22 Minute Hard Corps?


You Might Also Like

0 comments