Stronger Every Day

I'm Cristina and Welcome to Team Stronger Every Day! Here I talk about my journey getting in shape and being a Beachbody coach. I share meal plans, recipes, health and fitness tips, and more!

22MHC Meal Plan Week 2

By 10:33 PM , , , , , ,

It's been a little crazy over here. As you can probably tell by looking at all the times it says "eat out" on the meal plan. And all the times I changed the plan and went out.  My twin sister gets married in 3 weeks! I am super excited for them, but I forgot how busy weddings make you. I am learning a song for her ceremony (Shhh! It's a secret!) and we just started some great FB groups for our team. We are about to begin a 5 Day Clean Eating Challenge (starts April 11!) and we have a new support page to keep all of our challengers motivated no matter what fitness program they're using. If you're interested in joining either of our groups, make sure you add me on Facebook and let me know! We'd love to have you!





 I have to say I LOVE my team. The one thing that surrised me the most when I got started with Beachbody was all the SUPPORT. My team is so encouraging and motivating. I've never met most of them, and yet I feel like we're best friends. They are AMAZING! That is the thing that makes Beachbody so great. The accountability and the support make all the difference. For the first time, I have stuck to a workout and I love it. I have challengers posting their workouts every day and that is my motivation to get my workout in.




Alright. On to the meal plan. As you can see, I use a lot of the same meals over and over again. Dirty rice is a staple in our house and I have to stop myself from making it every day. I also modify a lot of the recipes that I used to make before we started eating cleaner. The pasticio that's listed is awesome, but I have to tweak a couple things to make it 22MHC approved. I only use a little bit of the cream and add extra Greek yogurt. I also use either Dreamfields pasta or whole wheat pasta and watch your portions! Luckily, a huge side salad is the perfect accompaniment. And whenever you're craving a sweet after dinner treat, have some berries! I added a dollop of whipped cream just to be extra decadent. Enjoy!







You Might Also Like

0 comments