Stronger Every Day

I'm Cristina and Welcome to Team Stronger Every Day! Here I talk about my journey getting in shape and being a Beachbody coach. I share meal plans, recipes, health and fitness tips, and more!

Let's Get Started!

By 8:12 PM , , , , , , , ,

I don't exercise. That may sound weird coming from a Beachbody coach, but up until about a week ago, exercise was a foreign concept to me. Don't get me wrong. I knew that I should exercise. And that it was good for me. And that it would help me lose weight. And that it has about a thousand other benefits, but it is just so hard. I would much rather sit on the couch with a good book or another rerun of Gilmore Girls. In fact, I was much more concerned with what I ate and that's what led me to Beachbody.

When it comes to mornings, I am the worst. I have heard rumors that people prep the night before or prep meals for an entire week in one sitting. I don't think that will ever be me. Try as I might, I am not that motivated. My morning routine goes something like this. Wake up. Hit the snooze button at least 3 times. Wake up for real. Get dressed for work. Go into the kitchen and freak out about how late it is. Grab leftovers from the fridge for lunch. (I don't know how I'd survive without leftovers.) Freak out about how late it is. Decide to stop at Dunkin because I cannot get through the day without coffee.

And you know what I do when I get to Dunkin? Order a breakfast sandwich. I mean, I need breakfast. It would be unhealthy to skip a meal. And breakfast is the most important meal of the day. But breakfast sandwiches every day add up money and pounds. So I started researching some healthier ways to get my breakfast that would also allow me to lose some of those breakfast sandwich pounds. Enter Shakeology. I agonized over the decision to start Shakeology. I care a lot about ingredients, and I researched every single ingredient in Shakeology. I wanted to know what it did, why it was there, what was it going to do to my body. (Yes. This is the same girl who ate those mysterious breakfast sandwiches every day.) And you know what I found? Shakeology was worth every penny. By switching to Shakeology, I spent a little less every day, and I got a LOT more nutrition.

So I contacted my friend who was a Beachbody coach, and before I knew it, I was signing up for the 22 Minute Hard Corps challenge group. Oh yeah, and I was a coach. She told me I didn't have to coach. I could just take the discounts. But something in the back of my head said you should do this. So the girl who doesn't exercise signed up to exercise. No big deal. It's only designed to mimic basic training. How hard could it be? Right now, I'm on Day 2. It is intense. I long for my couch when I'm finished working out. But, I haven't missed a workout in 5 days. I've been having Shakeology every day. Even during my sister's bachelorette party. I've been sharing my progress and the products with people. And I'm loving it.

I love the extra accountability that coaching gives me. I love my challenge group. I love meeting new people who are doing amazing things with Beachbody. I never thought I'd do anything like this, and one week in, I'm pretty excited.

You Might Also Like

0 comments